Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have this LED connected to the 12v ( there is a receiver box) is there a way it can be connected somewhere else like the fuse box or any idea will do to re-route the cable. I have no car knowledge thank you all 馃檪
Speedometer Car Vehicle Plant Gauge

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
There are a couple of spare fuses that you could pick up power from or you could get an add a circuit fuse tap and plug it into one of the power outlet fuses.
I posted some info in this thread on another Venue forum showing which is constant and which gets power when the ignition is on. There is a link to the Add a circuit fuse tap too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are a couple of spare fuses that you could pick up power from or you could get an add a circuit fuse tap and plug it into one of the power outlet fuses.
I posted some info in this thread on another Venue forum showing which is constant and which gets power when the ignition is on. There is a link to the Add a circuit fuse tap too.
I see the picture and should use the 12v only when running? I'll split the cable and get one of those adapter from amazon or something

Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
I see the picture and should use the 12v only when running? I'll split the cable and get one of those adapter from amazon or something
I think the 12V when running would be the same as power plug you are using now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.