Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its 25in give or take half an inch.
Thanks. The impreza hatch is only like 19.5" so it's a huge difference. Still trying to source a venue for my mom as the dealer sold the one I had a deposit on for more money than our deal. All the Hyundai dealers near me are marking up 2-5k on venues and my deal was at msrp which now we are waiting for the "next" one in April.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I haven't measured it, but the Venue is the first car I ever owned where you can actually jack up the seat height like a barber chair. I cranked it up until my hair was almost grazing the ceiling because I wanted the maximum viewing angle. So I guess the answer to your question is that it is not a single fixed value. It is adjustable by the user.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My Little Blue Number lets me see the front edge of the hood at a medium adjustment i can't remember the last time I had a car like that. I'm six feet. Visibility is outstanding. Only disadvantage is that raising the height brings the seat forward a bit No problem with driving but getting out requires a bit of leg scrunching.
Physics would suggest that a high short car would lean in a corner, but Hyundai transcends physics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.