Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Preferred 2 Tone Denim
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer has the 2023 build and price info up on their site and I received a second email that my venue was on track for the Oct build - with of course the supply chain, chip shortage disclaimer. I don't know that I'll get it this year, but with the price release I feel I'm inching closer. Anyone know when I would actually sign the purchase agreement? I would think not until the car is at the dealer and I can actually look at it

·
Registered
216 Posts
My local dealer has the 2023 build and price info up on their site and I received a second email that my venue was on track for the Oct build - with of course the supply chain, chip shortage disclaimer. I don't know that I'll get it this year, but with the price release I feel I'm inching closer. Anyone know when I would actually sign the purchase agreement? I would think not until the car is at the dealer and I can actually look at it
here's my dealer's 2023 website...

·
Registered
279 Posts
In the states the Hyundai website is only showing the build and price for the 2022 model, so you guys are ahead of us. Yep, I definitely wouldn't sign anything until the Venue is in front of you and you inspect it and drive it. Could've been damaged in shipping. If it gets there and it's damaged, and you already signed the paperwork the sales manager will probably say "too bad, so sad, start a claim with the trucking co. that brought your car".

·
Seto Kaiba
Blue Eyes White Dragon™
492 Posts
When we were buying a corolla, we signed a document like that.
When we saw the car, there was scratch on it so we told them that we would come back tomorrow.
We did not. #RIP

Even though we signed purchase documents, we never really went to the payments department and etc. so the document was voided.
We did not drive the car off so there was no deal.
Most car purchase sale agreements are unenforceable, and it is just a sales tactic to make you commit.

But of course, read what you are signing as always. 😇

1 - 4 of 4 Posts