Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Modifications to my Hyundai Venue SE '22. All done aftermarket by myself no professional work or installation.

See attached pictures for reference! It's been quite a journey and a crap ton of money spent lol but the car looks and drives so much nicer now!

• plasti dipped entire roof, as well as wheels, rear emblem, gas cap and door handles glossy black
• Smoked out tail lights and rear turn signal lights (2 coats black Plasti dip 5 coats glossifier)

•Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller

•JBL Bass pro Micro 8in Powered subwoofer with bass knob controller & aftermarket speakers 2x infinity reference 2x focal

• LED headlights and interior light swap

• Chrome door pillar and lower trim moulding

• Oreal digital floor mats half the price of weather tech and just as nice

• Durashox tpu coil spring buffers. Stiffened the suspension and lifted car by about 1.5 inches

• Panoramic rear view mirror and side view blind spot

• Oasis seat covers faux leather

•Added a center console since the SE doesn't have one

• Tinted Windows 20% rear 35% front

• Rain guards for windows

•Ceramic front disc brakes r1 concepts

• bump protector license plate cover extended 2.5" to protect dings

• Adding Yakima Roof ditch mounted cross bar roof rack this weekend will post installation picture afterwards, and plan on adding Sway Bar and Strut bars soon after. The mods will continue!

Let me know if you have any questions about the work I did, it was all done by myself and really required no mechanical knowledge or skill other than a little wiring for the speakers.

Let's see your DIY mods as well !

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Modifications to my Hyundai Venue SE '22. All done aftermarket by myself no professional work or installation.

See attached pictures for reference! It's been quite a journey and a crap ton of money spent lol but the car looks and drives so much nicer now!

• plasti dipped entire roof, as well as wheels, rear emblem, gas cap and door handles glossy black
• Smoked out tail lights and rear turn signal lights (2 coats black Plasti dip 5 coats glossifier)

•Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller

•JBL Bass pro Micro 8in Powered subwoofer with bass knob controller & aftermarket speakers 2x infinity reference 2x focal

• LED headlights and interior light swap

• Chrome door pillar and lower trim moulding

• Oreal digital floor mats half the price of weather tech and just as nice

• Durashox tpu coil spring buffers. Stiffened the suspension and lifted car by about 1.5 inches

• Panoramic rear view mirror and side view blind spot

• Oasis seat covers faux leather

•Added a center console since the SE doesn't have one

• Tinted Windows 20% rear 35% front

• Rain guards for windows

•Ceramic front disc brakes r1 concepts

• bump protector license plate cover extended 2.5" to protect dings

• Adding Yakima Roof ditch mounted cross bar roof rack this weekend will post installation picture afterwards, and plan on adding Sway Bar and Strut bars soon after. The mods will continue!

Let me know if you have any questions about the work I did, it was all done by myself and really required no mechanical knowledge or skill other than a little wiring for the speakers.

Let's see your DIY mods as well !
Can you link the center console that you used?
Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you link the center console that you used?
Thank you
I purchased it off eBay. You have to either secure it over the cupholder base, they give you screws which I used but in hindsight you definitely could've just used 3m adhesive and avoid putting any holes in your cars plastic.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts