Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems the choices are boring all-weather mats that fit perfectly or aftermarket non-fitted mats that have cool stuff on them. Has anyone found all-weather fitted floor mats that also accent the car well? I have the Denim trim. Would like floor mats that aren't just standard bland gray rubber mats. Blue flames? Eyeballs? Denim look? Anything fun?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I originally was going to go with WeatherTechs for the Venue. However, with my previous WT mats for another car, the edges would warp due to heat over the years. This time around I bought the SmartLiner brand, and the material is a lot thicker, provides high sides/edges, exact fit, and I saved roughly $70 compared to WeatherTech/3DMaxpider for a full front/rear set.

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
320 Posts
I have heard of bad reviews of the custom mats that you can buy online.
They look good, but they are not waterproof or useful, and feels weird to step on.
Carpet is pretty much useless IMO.

I got a full set of Smartliner floor mats like Mochi.
Preferably black (only color I think) because they get stepped on a lot and and easier to clean IMO.

I

#PurpleGang
#GreenGang

·
Registered
13 Posts
It seems the choices are boring all-weather mats that fit perfectly or aftermarket non-fitted mats that have cool stuff on them. Has anyone found all-weather fitted floor mats that also accent the car well? I have the Denim trim. Would like floor mats that aren't just standard bland gray rubber mats. Blue flames? Eyeballs? Denim look? Anything fun?
I used Tuxmat...https://www.tuxmat.com....Flames, eyeballs, hhaa, no but a little different. They had custom mats for the Venue and offered the kind of protection I need for New England winters. There are a number YouTube reviews for the Tuxmats, so you can see before buying, if they work for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not fun and didn't even arrive yet but I ordered these cobalt blue mats off Amazon.
We have a set of black ones for our Kia Soul that does the job just fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your best choices:
1. CariD online and getting their best quality WeatherTechs.
2. Ebay laser fit WeatherTech knockoffs and save a few $.
3. ALDI heavy duty trimmable, non-custom, traditional style, but the best low-end value and save $100.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I originally was going to go with WeatherTechs for the Venue. However, with my previous WT mats for another car, the edges would warp due to heat over the years. This time around I bought the SmartLiner brand, and the material is a lot thicker, provides high sides/edges, exact fit, and I saved roughly $70 compared to WeatherTech/3DMaxpider for a full front/rear set.
hi there, do you have a link where I can purchase the same SmartLiner mats you bought?

·
Registered
123 Posts
hi there, do you have a link where I can purchase the same SmartLiner mats you bought?
You can choose what combination/setup you want, but some of the items are out of stock currently.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts