Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 SEL, the radio got super slow after a couple of months, so slow that the back camera turns green then freezes, music laggs, it makes random calls LOL (service say they cant find any problem but it is slow). Now a year and couple of months the AC stopped working (Service say it has no freon) kinda to fast. The top of the body is coming off (will post some pics later on). Still love my Venue just wanted to share this.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow, that sounds like a lot of problems! My SE is two years old this month, and the only issue I've had is that the radio sounds kind of fuzzy sometimes. But if I hit the up button and down button really quick (to change to the next preset and back) that usually clears it up. Everything else is working fine. Not that I drive it too hard: in those two years, I've just topped 5000 miles.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, that sounds like a lot of problems! My SE is two years old this month, and the only issue I've had is that the radio sounds kind of fuzzy sometimes. But if I hit the up button and down button really quick (to change to the next preset and back) that usually clears it up. Everything else is working fine. Not that I drive it too hard: in those two years, I've just topped 5000 miles.
I'm about to hit 20k miles, my radio always fuzzy not a single radio station tunes in now that you mentioned that.

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
320 Posts
They will but got me waiting months already and I think they put my number on straight to voicemail hahahaha.
I had to use my warranty to cover the stitching on my steering wheel plus a misaligned rocker panel.
Took 2 months in my case. In fact, I had to call about it, and they said it had arrived recently, but forgot all about it.

Although, it seems like your issues are more extensive.

·
Registered
138 Posts
At 5 months old and 5k miles, my radio screen sometimes doesn't come on. The radio works, but display is off. It only does it like once a month for about 20 minutes.

I forgot to ask service writer about it when it was in for a PM last week. I did ask if there was a firmware update for the infotainment system because Android Auto is kinda wonky sometimes. He said no.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts