Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all,
Lovin my new Venue. Got the white with black roof and denim interior.
First drive tonight and noticed the headlights are super bright. Even had some people flash me as if I had my high beams on but the high beams were definitely not on. (Blue light headlight indicator not on - just the green one.)
I had my lights set to Auto. Do I have this right? or should they be set manually? I'm confused. o_O
Anybody else run into this?
Cheers!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I haven't noticed that problem, but I have a USA market Venue; they might be different. As a wild guess, maybe you should try not using the Auto setting. It might make a difference.

Personally, I don't use the Auto setting because I don't want to make a habit of it. I drive a lot of rental cars that DON'T have that function, and I'm afraid I'll get used to it and get myself in trouble.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jake! I have a USA venue as well. I played around with the lights and there doesn't seem to be any difference in brightness when I have AUTO on and when I have just the headlights on - at least when sitting still in my driveway. , Having said that - think I'll just put them on manually at night just in case the sensor is doing something wonky and adjusting the brightness as I drive. Thanks for the tip!

Oh ma word - this new fangled technology 👾

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! Ha! Just gave up my 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara. Loved that car - it was a tank! Sadly Suzuki has pulled out of North America and parts are hard to find 😕- so Hyundai it is 😊

1 - 5 of 5 Posts