·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey everyone
I’m getting random vehicle unlock notifications when it isn’t
Happens randomly
Called blue link said they fixed it but happens again
Anyone else had this issue?
are you on the new version...the other week I was getting stuff happening...look at my post from the other week...I basically had to log out and login again and the problems disappeared

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks
I think they fixed it No I got a lady hit my front end I don’t know if that changes anything or if I should go to Hyundai dealer after the body shop and get everything calibrated it’s a mess for a little guy he took a hit and kept on going
my post from last week is "is bluelink having problems"...this may help you
I think they download it

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
416 Posts
Thanks
I think they fixed it No I got a lady hit my front end I don’t know if that changes anything or if I should go to Hyundai dealer after the body shop and get everything calibrated it’s a mess for a little guy he took a hit and kept on going

I think they download it
There is a front radar sensor behind the front bumper cover. If it was disturbed you may want to ask your dealer if calibration should be confirmed. A bracket bent in a collision could leave the front radar unit working electrically but have it pointing in the wrong direction which would destroy the accuracy of the system.
Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a front radar sensor behind the front bumper cover. If it was disturbed you may want to ask your dealer if calibration should be confirmed. A bracket bent in a collision could leave the front radar unit working electrically but have it pointing in the wrong direction which would destroy the accuracy of the system.
View attachment 1586
Thanks
She hit me on the left bumper and pushed it to the right
but the sensor is still working I just don’t have any lane warning if I’m going over the line on the driver side I don’t know whether to get suspension in check first or body shop

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thanks
She hit me on the left bumper and pushed it to the right
but the sensor is still working I just don’t have any lane warning if I’m going over the line on the driver side I don’t know whether to get suspension in check first or body shop
If insurance is covering the repairs, if it was me I would insist that they not only repair the visible damage but have the alignment and suspension checked to make sure nothing is bent. Along with that the accuracy of the safety systems should be checked.

·
Registered
191 Posts
If insurance is covering the repairs, if it was me I would insist that they not only repair the visible damage but have the alignment and suspension checked to make sure nothing is bent. Along with that the accuracy of the safety systems should be checked.
I'd think the insurance people would know this is standard practice to have all this stuff checked, because if a vehicle with all the stuff that the vehicles have today was say 5 years old, getting any small damage to front or rear vehicles will get written off, and things like alignment checks are standard practice on accidents on front ends or anything affecting the frame/alignment of a vehicle, but ask your insurance agent for your peace of mind.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'd think the insurance people would know this is standard practice to have all this stuff checked, because if a vehicle with all the stuff that the vehicles have today was say 5 years old, getting any small damage to front or rear vehicles will get written off, and things like alignment checks are standard practice on accidents on front ends or anything affecting the frame/alignment of a vehicle, but ask your insurance agent for your peace of mind.
I wouldn't assume anything and definitely wouldn't sign off on the repairs until I was satisfied all proper steps were taken to put the car back to its original condition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts