Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to customize my denim with BLUE windshield wipers that match the Denim as closely as possible. Has anyone else done this and found a good match? There are several brands of colored wipers on the market, but it's hard to tell the color match from the internet photos. Sometimes the shade doesn't match itself among multiple photos of the same wiper!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm looking to customize my denim with BLUE windshield wipers that match the Denim as closely as possible. Has anyone else done this and found a good match? There are several brands of colored wipers on the market, but it's hard to tell the color match from the internet photos. Sometimes the shade doesn't match itself among multiple photos of the same wiper!
I take it you're talking about the wiper arms and since you will have to remove the ones that came with the car to put new ones on and you don't have luck getting what you want then maybe this is your next option...has any of the auto supply shops have spray bombs in the Denim paint and I guess if you did use a spray can then you will probably want to get a clear coat spray as well...just a thought...I've got a Denim on order so I'm just guessing what you want to do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am also considering white since that would be easier to match and would go with the white paint on top of the mirrors. Might order these, though the corp logo is annoying: https://www.amazon.com/MTEC-Sports-Windshield-Wiper-Blade/dp/B00E43V2QU/
Do NOT order these! They don't fit the Venue. The difference is slight, but enough to break the clips during install.

So, now waiting for these:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are my "white carbon" windshield wipers from CLIX. If you end up getting the "blue carbon" CLIX wipers, please post pics! They are a tad pricey at $40 for the pair, but I am much happier with these than the stock wipers.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

1 - 6 of 6 Posts