Hyundai Venue Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I just bought the Venue, Denim edition. Not sure it's for sale in Canada, but if it is, I recommend the Denim. Fully loaded with safety options, and I don't miss a moon roof, so I'm very pleased. I was looking at the RAV4 Prime, but it had been delayed due to supply chain issues, so opted for the Venue. I think the reviewers are right. It's the best in its price category.
Canada has 3 trims for the Venue. Not sure about Denim trim, I have seen that one on driving television, might have been Motor Week on TV. In Canada anyway, only the basic trim Venue comes in 6 speed manual.

Buying manualis a 100% deal breaker for me. Overshadows any other option, or standard equipment.

I still have to wait about 5 or 6 months before a test drive and financing is possible. May hold tight for now. Not the time to be buying cars perhaps, Trotsky!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't done an actual MPG calculation myself, but the on-board computer does give you overall MPG and trip MPG, if you can trust that.

Most of my driving is short, stop-and-go trips in a dense neighborhood in the city, and the computer is telling me that I'm getting an average of 27 mpg. I'm happy with that, given the type of driving. On the one long highway trip I've taken since I got the car, the computer told me I was getting 38 mpg. If it's true, that's not bad at all.
Over at Soul country the consensus seems to be the MPG calculator is 1-2 MPG optimistic. Mine is that way consistently, one time it hit it on the nose but usually it's optimistic.
Also over there, the sticks get better MPGs than the automatics.

As for heated seats, we bought a pair of plug-in seat thingies years back, which work just as well as factory stuff.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts