Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to change the Infotainment temperature display on my Canadian Venue to Fahrenheit. I've searched through my manuals without success. Is it possible? Thanks.

·
Registered
267 Posts
On mine (USA 2020 model SE), it's accessible through the right-hand side of the steering wheel control buttons. You navigate to the little gear icon in the instrument cluster, and select User Settings > Other > Temperature units.

Of course there's no guarantee the Canadian models will work the same way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Jake, that worked perfectly on the instrument cluster display. The big screen remains stubbornly in Celsius, but such is life lol!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read through the Infotainment manual and found my answer. In General Settings ( 9-29), some Venues have the option to change units of measurement. My Canuck Venue doesn't have the setting open to change. While I can't change it, at least I know it wasn't something simple I was overlooking.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thank you Jake, that worked perfectly on the instrument cluster display. The big screen remains stubbornly in Celsius, but such is life lol!
Oops, sorry about that! I don't think I have the temperature showing on my big display. But you can customize it, so maybe you can hide it. Then you will be forced to look at the instrument cluster. If that is any better!

How good are you at doing math in your head? You could memorize this formula: F = C(9/5) + 32. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts