Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the 2021 Venue, is there a way to check the oil percentage on the dashboard or is it done the old fashioned way by checking the stick? For the life of me, I can't find that answer anywhere.

·
Registered
2021 Ceramic White SE, iVT(CVT)
35 Posts
In the 2021 Venue, is there a way to check the oil percentage on the dashboard or is it done the old fashioned way by checking the stick? For the life of me, I can't find that answer anywhere.
I believe that the Venue will keep track of the mileage or date since last oil change, which is user configurable. My old Honda Fit called it "oil percentage" but I believe that was just a calculation based on mileage also. There was no chemical analysis going on.

·
Registered
2021 Ceramic White SE, iVT(CVT)
35 Posts
It later occurred to me that by oil percentage you might mean the oil level (volume), and if that is what you are looking for then the only way is by manually using the dipstick.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
54 Posts
I just checked on mine and you can view the distance or number of days to the next service on the LCD display. Under User Settings select Service Interval and the data is displayed. Just don't reset it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It later occurred to me that by oil percentage you might mean the oil level (volume), and if that is what you are looking for then the only way is by manually using the dipstick.
Thank you. Yes...I meant oil level. I appreciate the response. Guess I got spoiled on my truck having the level percentage on my dashboard. Back to manually checking! :)

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
54 Posts
Oops, looks like I misunderstood too...lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just checked on mine and you can view the distance or number of days to the next service on the LCD display. Under User Settings select Service Interval and the data is displayed. Just don't reset it.
Oh. Great. Thanks for that info. I will check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts