Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The blacked-out Midnight Edition with all the parts blacked out except the body sheetmetal.

Bright Orange color -- not the modern dark kind, but a super bright orange like a 1972 VW Super Beetle/Bus.

Tan/sandstone/beige color

Bright Yellow color

·
Registered
2022 Venue Essential - 6 Speed Manual - Polar white
46 Posts
Green Apple (available in the USA) would be great. C'mon Hyundai, make it happen.
A few months ago I saw a Green Venue in BC. So Maybe it was an 2020/2021 model or an Import from US. Until I saw the 2022 Venue Product Card for Canada I didn't know the Green not available in Canada Market. :alien:

Saw today this one in my neighborhood with the White/Black 2 tone, looks really nice.
Car Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Venue gets different color options in India. We can choose 6 color options that are
1. Polar White
2. Typhoon Silver
3. Denim Blue
4. Fiery Red
5. Titan Grey
6. Deep Forest Green

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Call me crazy, but I love the cream/off-white color that used to be offered on the Kia Soul (I think it was called "dune"). View attachment 1329
Yeah a friend of mine has a 2012 Soul with that color. It is cool, too bad it's wasted on an ugly Soul. ;) Had a guy stop and ask me how I liked my Venue. I said I love it. He's also looking at Soul. I told him local Kia dealership is owned by scumbags and the Soul is ugly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts