Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While some of you guys are battling for wheel/tire supremacy, i have added a couple of comforts to share.
Much needed vent visors and a cool little console separator that I found on Amazon, that I am really keen on.
Wheels tires will be addressed next spring because…there can only be one!⚔

Car Vehicle Automotive carrying rack Automotive lighting Hood Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Steering part Armrest

·
Registered
92 Posts
While some of you guys are battling for wheel/tire supremacy, i have added a couple of comforts to share.
Much needed vent visors and a cool little console separator that I found on Amazon, that I am really keen on.
Wheels tires will be addressed next spring because…there can only be one!⚔
View attachment 687 View attachment 688 View attachment 689 View attachment 690 View attachment 691
That 3d printed tray organizer was a game changer for me, made the area more useful!

·
Registered
238 Posts
My Venue has a little storage tray in front of the shifter where you rest your phone while it's plugged in. But it is just hard plastic and things tended to rattle around in it. I bought a spongy mouse pad at the dollar store, trimmed it to size, and used it to line the bottom of the tray. Best dollar I ever spent!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mayo-thank you!!
My center "tray" arrived today and I can say, that $13 is perhaps the best money I've ever spent on a car and that's saying a lot because I've owned over 65 cars in my lifetime.
The tray is very high quality, with non skid rubber inserts and the fit, finish, and form is perfect. Without your "thread" I never would have thought to look for this tray on Amazon or for that mater, any other place. Now that I have it my Venue is complete!
Anyone even remotely thinking about purchasing one of these strays, stop thinking about it and DO IT, you WILL NOT BE SORRY!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your welcome duke. 👍🏼
Sometimes it’s the little adds we make that take things to the next level. As Mochi said…a game changer! I was more stoked about the console tray than I was the vent visors.🤣

·
Registered
92 Posts
I ordered that organizer. Right now all my stuff is scattered about in the armrest storage and in the area under the HVAC settings. It will be nice to organize my stuff -- pain killers, multi-tool, change, tissues, etc..

·
Registered
92 Posts
The tray came today, and it fits perfectly. I love it already. I had a bunch of small items in that area, now I can organize it and get to the items easier.

·
Registered
2021 Ceramic White SE, iVT(CVT)
26 Posts
I like that tray, I also added some rubber pads around the compartments of the car and put a kneed pad on arm door rest. View attachment 819 View attachment 821 View attachment 822 View attachment 823 View attachment 824
Alberto, I really like those rubber pads with the red strip around the edges. Could you please post a link for them? I was thinking of getting some rubberized spray paint for the bottoms of all the exposed storage areas (especially the shelf over the glove box) but those pads would work even better!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Alberto, I really like those rubber pads with the red strip around the edges. Could you please post a link for them? I was thinking of getting some rubberized spray paint for the bottoms of all the exposed storage areas (especially the shelf over the glove box) but those pads would work even better!
My friend got them for me on Amazon, you can try to find another seller maybe cheaper or maybe you ok with that price. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08938Y786/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_N31AFNPKBWYPFK87JGEE

·
Registered
2021 Ceramic White SE, iVT(CVT)
26 Posts
My friend got them for me on Amazon, you can try to find another seller maybe cheaper or maybe you ok with that price. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08938Y786/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_N31AFNPKBWYPFK87JGEE
Thanks, Alberto!
That link, and all sets I have found so far don't include a piece for the long shelf over the glove box, and the console in my SE is a little different. I may go with some sheet rubber with a diamond plate pattern molded onto it and cut pieces myself.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts