Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
You won't regret it in the long run on a white car, less paint chips and dirt!

I got mine opened boxed return for about $90 shipped on eBay! They were needed for me because the OEM mudguards aren't designed to catch rocks/dirt from wider wheels. Car definitely stays cleaner longer from all the debris!

Plus its about $90 shipped for OEM mud guards vs Rally Armor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow, looks good. Taking delivery of my Fiery Red Venue Ultimate on Friday and sourcing mats & flaps.

Here in Ontario, Hyundai Canada wants $113 each end installed for OEM front & rear mud guards (the little ones). Rally Armors, they want $321 installed. And on top of these prices, 13% tax. I can buy the Rallys online (grey logo) for $205+Tax. Everything costs more here. 😁

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow, looks good. Taking delivery of my Fiery Red Venue Ultimate on Friday and sourcing mats & flaps.

Here in Ontario, Hyundai Canada wants $113 each end installed for OEM front & rear mud guards (the little ones). Rally Armors, they want $321 installed. And on top of these prices, 13% tax. I can buy the Rallys online (grey logo) for $205+Tax. Everything costs more here. 😁
Just install it yourself! It took me about 30 mins, a flat head, a Philips screwdriver, and a single wrench is all you need!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just install it yourself! It took me about 30 mins, a flat head, a Philips screwdriver, and a single wrench is all you need!
[/QUO
I watched my son install them on his Crosstrek. Going to have to coax him to do my car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts