Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered in April and it's finally at the dealership 馃榿 they didn't call me yet so I'm thinking it juuust came in yesterday but I happened to drive by and saw it lol I checked the vin and it's mine 馃槂 i hope they call me tuesday to pick it up
Car Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Grille

Registered
Interesting that you have the black grill. In the USA models, only the bottom-of-the-line SE model has the black grill (including mine). I like it, though.

Are you going to stop at the McDonald's to celebrate picking it up? I would!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting that you have the black grill. In the USA models, only the bottom-of-the-line SE model has the black grill (including mine). I like it, though.

Are you going to stop at the McDonald's to celebrate picking it up? I would!
Omg yes lmao but I'll make everyone get out to eat lol no crumbs yet 馃ぃ yea in canada only the top of the line (ultimate) trim has the shiny grill and it's beautiful lol I wish it was an add-on option

Registered
Omg yes lmao but I'll make everyone get out to eat lol no crumbs yet 馃ぃ yea in canada only the top of the line (ultimate) trim has the shiny grill and it's beautiful lol I wish it was an add-on option
congratulation on getting your Venue....I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that you can swap out the grill for the Ultimate grill I'd think it'd fit but not sure if the attachment points are the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts