Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello....I am a new member from PA and I am currently waiting for my 2022 Venue SEL to arrive at the dealership, but I have concerns. will appreciate any help I can get here.

One question... Does the SEL have an auxiliary input? Google says it does, but no one at the dealership knows.

Doesn't have sirius xm and I had to buy a separate receiver.

·
Sith Lord
DS-1 Death Star
422 Posts
I have the 2020 premium version. It does not have an auxiliary input.
However, it does have a built-in Sirius XM if you opt for the premium trim (most expensive).

·
Registered
211 Posts
You can just plug your phone into the USB port or do the Bluetooth wirelessly. Also, you can plug a thumb drive of music into it. My AUX port in my previous car, Ford Focus, stopped working after a couple of years. I should've repaired it. It didn't have Bluetooth or Sync.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello....I am a new member from PA and I am currently waiting for my 2022 Venue SEL to arrive at the dealership, but I have concerns. will appreciate any help I can get here.

One question... Does the SEL have an auxiliary input? Google says it does, but no one at the dealership knows.

Doesn't have sirius xm and I had to buy a separate receiver.
I just play Sirius XM on my cell phone and listen to it through Apple CarPlay -- I wouldn't worry about adding a Sirius XM receiver unless you are in an area without good cell coverage or don't want to stream the data.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts