Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys know of a way to get the dome light lens off? Been watching videos even ordered a tool kit from Amazon for trim piece removal also tried a thin butter knife. Lens in on there right. I got the map light lens out had to apply a little pressure but I got them out struggle with the dome light

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dome light, I had to use a lot of force for it to pop off, just make sure you use leverage in the correct direction. There should be two tabs on one side, and one on the other

Im going after the side closest to the front two seats because Is aw two notches there. I thought it would pop off if I went from that direction. Is there a special tool you used?

· Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
193 Posts
even ordered a tool kit from Amazon for trim piece removal also tried a thin butter knife. Lens in on there right. I got the map light lens out had to apply a little pressure but I got th
Im going after the side closest to the front two seats because Is aw two notches there. I thought it would pop off if I went from that direction. Is there a special tool you used?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.