Hyundai Venue Forum banner

Door molding

271 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  106DeltaDart
Has anyone had any issues with the door molding popping off? I was in an accident a few months ago and the rear drivers side door was hit and replaced but my drivers side door the black molding is starting to pop off. I’m going to take it to the shop who repaired it next week it looks like a clip may have busted off but like I said the driver door was not hit. Also my fuel door is starting to stick upon opening. When I pull the release it doesn’t pop out. I’m able to get it open with a card but it’s 2022 I look hillbilly on opening it that way. Again that one may be from the accident I’m not sure yet
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
The black molding on the steps is held on by clips. LOL
Once the clips break, it will look seperated.

Fuel door is not closing because it doesn't conform to the original shape anymore. Probably due to the accident.
The black molding on the steps is held on by clips. LOL
Once the clips break, it will look seperated.

Fuel door is not closing because it doesn't conform to the original shape anymore. Probably due to the accident.
The Fuel door started working again over the weekend but Im going to bring it to the repair shop and let them take a look. Would Hyundai do anything on the door molding? The Drivers side door hasn't hit anything, and the car is at 15k. Shouldn't that be part of the bumper to bumper warranty?
I think it should be covered by the warranty.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts