Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
320 Posts

Not sure if there is a secondary horn.

Also, can you let me know if you are able to remove the fog light trim? I was not able to do it, but maybe I just didn't finesse it properly.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 434

View attachment 435

Also, can you let me know if you are able to remove the fog light trim? I was not able to do it, but maybe I just didn't finesse it properly.
Dang, looks like I'll have to remove the bumper for that mod. I was hoping it was like the other Toyotas I've had where it was accessible from the hood.

Have you had any issues with bumper sag after removing the bumper?

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 434

View attachment 435

Ralph, how do I remove the turn signal housings? I want to wrap led running lights around them, but I can't get then to come out. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
79 Posts
Ralph, how do I remove the turn signal housings? I want to wrap led running lights around them, but I can't get then to come out. Thanks in advance.
I would like to know how to remove also. I tried to remove one on mine yesterday. I took out the bolts. Couldn't remove the light. I discovered there are 2 clips on the back side that hold little plastic brackets. If you push in on them, they release. The signal light came up a bit but still would not come out. It still felt like it was being held on the bottom. I didn't want to force it, maybe there is a clip or screw behind the bumper cover. Not sure.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Careful frigging with the connectors. I unplugged the signal light connector, used a volt meter to identify the signal light wire. Plugged it back in. While driving today I noticed the signal indicator in the dash was hyper blinking, indication of a burnt bulb. The signal light I had unplugged wasn't working. Using a test light I confirmed that power was getting to the plug side. I ended up bending the pin in the socket upwards a tiny bit and it started working.
I took a couple of pics of the clips that hold down the signal light.
Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Steering wheel

Light Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's what I said too in post #9.
I took a couple of ralph_venue pics and blew them up and cropped them. Looks to me like the bumper cover and the bottom of the signal light assembly snap together.
Automotive lighting Automotive design Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Product Hood Automotive exterior Composite material Bumper

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's what I said too in post #9.
I took a couple of ralph_venue pics and blew them up and cropped them. Looks to me like the bumper cover and the bottom of the signal light assembly snap together.
View attachment 994
View attachment 993

So you're thinking that the bumper has to come off in order to take out the housings? That would suck.
Yep, the bumper has to come off, that's how it looks to me. There is a row of 3 clips on the light that the bumper snaps on to above the headlight. Might be possible to pry the bumper cover out but that seems risky.
ralph_venue did a good tutorial on how to get it off. Doesn't look too bad.
Front Bumper Removal

1 - 15 of 15 Posts