Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a lot to love about the Venue's design and the spec shown below, featured in most of Hyundai's marketing material. Its what won me over and where my favorites about the Venue's design stops. The interior can use more Nexo (their "green" SUV) influence. Outside its a looker and could be better with the color, wheel and other exterior options we'll get.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hyundai is serious about launching a Venue N Line. If/when it happens and takes after the Elantra N Line, it will be my favorite looking Venue configuration so far. They did well with the Elantra.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@venuefan taking from the Elantra is probably likely but what are the odds we get a CUV version of the Veloster N? It seems like the next move for Hyundai. Don't know what else they should do... a sedan?

·
Registered
134 Posts
There's a lot to love about the Venue's design and the spec shown below, featured in most of Hyundai's marketing material. Its what won me over and where my favorites about the Venue's design stops. The interior can use more Nexo (their "green" SUV) influence. Outside its a looker and could be better with the color, wheel and other exterior options we'll get.

The wheels really stand out for me. I really like this geometric style pattern. My only concern is that I hope the roof doesn't slope too much in the back for rear passengers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts