Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I haven't done it.... But I found someone who did (in Korea, I think).

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Light
Car Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting

His blog post also has the part number: K2863AP000
Not sure if this is the same number as the grille that comes on the Canadian Ultimate Edition.

· Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG.
You can buy this grille on Ebay right now!
Take one for the team, nice dream :devilish:
Interesting....I wonder how a grille that is only available in Canada and South Korea ended up in a Tennessee salvage yard. It doesn't seem like the seller has any other Venue parts for sale, and doing a search of recent salvage auctions didn't show any Venues with that grille.

I'm curious if the North American part number is different from the Korean part number, but unfortunately you can't see it on the eBay photos.

· Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poking around Google some more, I found 6 Venue Ultimates for sale in the US right now. All in Massachusetts, except for one in New Jersey.

(You have to filter by trim on the left side of the screen)

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Product Automotive tire

· Seto Kaiba
Blue Eyes White Dragon™
521 Posts
I wonder how the purchase transaction will be.
Maybe the import tax is built-in already.

What's more interesting is how much they are selling for. 😭

That's like Tucson money right there.

· Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I wonder how the purchase transaction will be.
Maybe the import tax is built-in already.

What's more interesting is how much they are selling for. 😭

That's like Tucson money right there.
Tell me about it.

I bought my 2020 SE with 9k miles just over a year ago for $14.5k. I spent a half hour in the parking lot debating the purchase with my wife because my 01 VW Golf with 150k miles that I owned since new was still in good shape (everything worked).

Ended up buying the Venue because it was so cheap, and I was afraid that if/when I needed a new car within the next few years I wouldn't be able to get a manual transmission. Little did I know at the time that I could have kept the Golf and just bought the Venue as an investment. 😂

· Registered
196 Posts
My money is on Mochi
I actually sold my Venue this past weekend! I have a handful of parts/mods I'm selling, but haven't had time to do a formal post yet!

*Smart Liner all-weather mats (including cargo mat in upper position)
*Trunk Floor Board (for compartment mod, so items don't touch the spare wheels)
*OEM Hyundai Roof Crossbars
*SEL OEM Leather Steering Wheel

· Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I actually sold my Venue this past weekend! I have a handful of parts/mods I'm selling, but haven't had time to do a formal post yet!

😲

What did you get to replace it?

· Registered
196 Posts
😲

What did you get to replace it?
2021 Corolla Hatchback, ultimately, I couldn't deal with my heavy footedness and poor MPG, the excess body roll, and the squirrelly rear end when driving more than 75mph on the freeway (goes away with better tires). The same driving style on the Corolla gets me 28-30mpg vs 21-23mpg on the Venue.

· Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2021 Corolla Hatchback, ultimately, I couldn't deal with my heavy footedness and poor MPG, the excess body roll, and the squirrelly rear end when driving more than 75mph on the freeway (goes away with better tires). The same driving style on the Corolla gets me 28-30mpg vs 21-23mpg on the Venue.
That gas mileage seems really low. Even when I do a lot of city driving, I get 28-29. More highway driving easily pushes it over 30 mpg. And I usually put E-15 gas in the tank.

· Registered
318 Posts

How much for the crossbars shipped to Ohio -- 44446?

· Registered
318 Posts
That gas mileage seems really low. Even when I do a lot of city driving, I get 28-29. More highway driving easily pushes it over 30 mpg. And I usually put E-15 gas in the tank.
Yeah I am averaging 28-29 mpg, and 99% of my driving is all short trips around town -- stop and go, lots of lights, hardly ever over 35 mph and I also use the car for work and have to idle a lot (sometimes for like an hour).

When I drive on the highway, it goes into the upper 30s or even low 40s.

· Seto Kaiba
Blue Eyes White Dragon™
521 Posts
The heart wants what the heart wants.
Cheers, man.

· Registered
517 Posts
That's a nice car, too. It was on my short list when I purchased the Venue.

How did you sell it? Trade in at a dealer, or did you use one of those newfangled apps?

· Registered
196 Posts
I didn't like how sketchy/squirrely the rear end felt, so I had swapped tires to Michelin Pilot Sports AS3+, more grip = more resistance and eventually less MPG, I'm a bit heavy footed, and drive lots of short distances (5-10 miles per stop), on a "gentle pedal" day, I can get 24mpg

How much for the crossbars shipped to Ohio -- 44446?
Might ship in the future, but for now, it's going to be expensive to ship due to box/size/weight and shipping out of California.

That's a nice car, too. It was on my short list when I purchased the Venue.

How did you sell it? Trade in at a dealer, or did you use one of those newfangled apps?
What I've been doing with my last car and the Venue. I would sit and fish for trade-in values, they fluctuate weekly. I'd grab quotes from Carvana, CarMax, and AutoNation. Then when I'm ready to shop and look around, the quotes are good for 7 days. I then bargain with dealerships to match my trade-in value with car I'm looking to get. Saves me a few trips

1 - 20 of 31 Posts