Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this email yesterday...

Coming Soon!
Your Bluelink app will have an all-new look with all-new features.
You will be able to download the MyHyundai with Bluelink app on August 19th.
If you’re not currently enrolled in Bluelink or have forgotten your password, please contact your dealer or Bluelink support.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never got one from the US region.
I'd think the Bluelink would be the same in the US and Canada unless it's like the Venue's between the two countries have option and appearance differences...I know Hyundai Canada have Hyundai make some differences in the vehicles they make for Canada and I suspect it's decisions are based on what dealerships tell them about what their customers are wanting and asking for and maybe the Bluelink is the same...I filled out a long survey from Hyundai about my purchase and asked about what I likes about the Venue and what I didn't like and what I'd want to see on the Venue and they were interested in what I was looking at for vehicles and even asked me if I would have compared my purchase to a Chevy product and what I also have for vehicles and the length of ownership of my vehicles and the other normal things like my age and income and how many people in my household which tells them a lot about why I bought in this price range and how many people I might be driving.

I guess I'll know tomorrow when they release the updated version of Bluelink and I'll let you know and I'll post the website so you can see if there is any differences.

·
Seto Kaiba
Blue Eyes White Dragon™
476 Posts
Any body having issues with blue link recently?
I seem to have no connection when using it.
It is not responding to voice address searches.
I tried to call the hotline on my car, and I was on hold for like 2 minutes and had to leave.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts