Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for front seat covers to match the Denim trim. Anyone found something that looks nice and fits well? Most seat covers I've found so far aren't quite the right shade of blue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Do NOT NOT NOT order from that seller! They sent me ONE seat cover despite the photo showing two and the description saying "full set" and "coverS" (plural). And they are trying to get me to pay double to get the second one! Always be weary of new sellers with really long names on Amazon...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Do NOT NOT NOT order from that seller! They sent me ONE seat cover despite the photo showing two and the description saying "full set". And they are trying to get me to pay double to get the second one! Always be weary of new sellers with really long names on Amazon...
Oh man, what a ripoff! Go back to Amazon and post a scathing review!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got inexpensive neoprene seat covers from Amazon and they are excellent. I had high-end thicker from CariD in the past $189, but I like the thinner neoprene because it is softer on my back and $25 (non-custom 2 buckets only), much less expensive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got inexpensive neoprene seat covers from Amazon and they are excellent. I had high-end thicker from CariD in the past $189, but I like the thinner neoprene because it is softer on my back and $25 (non-custom 2 buckets only), much less expensive.
Photos of the covers in your car? Link to Amazon listing?

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. Not quite goofy enough for me, but might be helpful for others. Very practical, in any case.

Here's what my ONE seat cover looks like.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In case you're wondering what that blue fluff is... I quite like the blue fluff.

and the steering wheel cover:

But I just ordered this:
(I am not normal)

·
Registered
2021 Ceramic White SE, iVT(CVT)
36 Posts
What's wrong with the stock denim seats?
I'm with Ralph. Take advantage of the nice look and feel you have now, then cover the seats when they get worn out and stained. Otherwise, why have nice seats in the first place?!? It reminds me of how old folks used to buy clear plastic covers for their new furniture to keep it nice. Trouble is no one wanted to sit on them, so they stayed like new! The only time I bought seat covers was when I bought an old car with holes in the seats! Enjoy your denim, or trade them to me for my SE seats and you can cover them and never know the difference! 😄

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm with Ralph. Take advantage of the nice look and feel you have now, then cover the seats when they get worn out and stained. Otherwise, why have nice seats in the first place?!? It reminds me of how old folks used to buy clear plastic covers for their new furniture to keep it nice. Trouble is no one wanted to sit on them, so they stayed like new! The only time I bought seat covers was when I bought an old car with holes in the seats! Enjoy your denim, or trade them to me for my SE seats and you can cover them and never know the difference! 😄
Clearly you have never had a box of french fries covered in ketchup flip over onto your car seat. I ALWAYS use seat covers ever since "the incident", which incidentally occurred via the passenger. Oh boy, the look on his face!

An added bonus - when you go to trade-in your car, the dealer doesn't lower the value because you've gotten ketchup, ice cream, soy sauce, dog drool, etc on your car seats. Ok, soy sauce would probably seep through, but I can't use chopsticks while driving anyway.

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
321 Posts
R.I.P. Car Seats 💀☠
Madmartian probably eats in his car A LOT.

I got this cup holder tray for occasional meals in the car. It does take a little bit of the front passenger space.

·
Registered
2021 Ceramic White SE, iVT(CVT)
36 Posts
Clearly you have never had a box of french fries covered in ketchup flip over onto your car seat. I ALWAYS use seat covers ever since "the incident", which incidentally occurred via the passenger. Oh boy, the look on his face!

An added bonus - when you go to trade-in your car, the dealer doesn't lower the value because you've gotten ketchup, ice cream, soy sauce, dog drool, etc on your car seats. Ok, soy sauce would probably seep through, but I can't use chopsticks while driving anyway.
Yeah, I get that. Years ago I had a girlfriend whose little girl dumped over a large soda all over the floor of a car that I had previously never even considered eating or drinking in and so the car was now "christened" and would never be the same. Now I keep a good-sized towel in the front door pocket so I can spread it out when I am doing something messy and/or use it to soak up spills. It's easy to shake out or throw in the washing machine afterwards too.

That's a cool looking tray, Ralph. That would help a lot too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bought a blue chamois off Amazon to match the Denim trim, even though it will sit under the rear floor until needed...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts