Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been crazy how much gas prices have been dropping because of the Coronavirus and this oil war between Russia and Saudi Arabia.I was reading this morning that the in the US the national average price for gas is $2.15. The last time average gas prices were this low was December 2016.

I've seen prices around me as low as $1.60 per gallon! How low are you seeing gas prices in your area?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here in Chicago, which generally has among the highest gas prices in the nation, it's selling from the $2.30s to the $2.50s, which is at least half a buck less that normal.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here in Chicago, which generally has among the highest gas prices in the nation, it's selling from the $2.30s to the $2.50s, which is at least half a buck less that normal.
It's crazy how much prices have dropped. I wonder how much lower they'll be able to go.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The cheapest in my neighborhood right now is Costco at $1.89 per gallon. The cheapest at a regular gas station where you don't have to be a member is $2.24 per gallon. Crazy! Supply and demand, I guess. With everybody sheltering at home, nobody is buying gas like they used to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts