Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At just over a year of ownership, I have seen 7 on the road. They jump out at me. I’m kinda giddy to have a ‘unique’ vehicle that’s such a great all around car.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've had my Venue since November 2019, and have kept an eagle eye out for others on the road. I've seen exactly nine. (Yes, I'm geek enough that I keep track.) When I bought the Venue, my other top choice was the Kia Soul, but I selected the Venue partly because there are SO MANY Souls on the road and I wanted to be a little less trite. I had no idea how sparse they would be!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm geek enough that I keep track should have been my title. I see 8 Kia Souls every time I run to the store! Same purchasing process.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah, I've never seen a Denim on the road, either. But that seems to be what all the reviewers drive on the automotive websites.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’ve had my Venue for a little over two months and I have never seen another Venue yet. Lots of shady dealers in Orange County, CA lately!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Without my reading glasses on that looked like a chain mail covered lady butt. I wish I hadn’t zoomed in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts