Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seto Kaiba
Blue Eyes White Dragon™
467 Posts
I legit saw a white venue that was being driven by an older man.
Before I joined the intersection, I honked my horn and even waved at him for a good 10 seconds.
He was even behind me as we were driving for like 1 minute.

His response was, He gave me a look as if I was a crazy person.

There was another time when a denim was on the opposite side of the traffic.
We gave each other a slow pass to admire our cool square leds :devilish:

This car definitely does not do what jeep wrangler owners do when they see another one on the road. :ROFLMAO:

·
Seto Kaiba
Blue Eyes White Dragon™
467 Posts
That's strange, as the SEL model is only $1,000 more, and you get nicer wheels, 2 extra drive modes, roof rack, rear cross-traffic alert, blind-spot warning, auto climate control which I love. Oh also the chrome grille.

That's a crapload of content for $1,000 more.

Kinda interesting that Hyundai doesn't put trim logos on their vehicles like SE, SEL, etc.. I guess they highlight the difference with the details like the chrome grille.

It was probably worth it if someone wanted to drive a manual and save money.
Back when manuals were still available, the price difference between a Base SE Manual and a Base SEL Automatic was somewhat significant.

But for the Base SE Automatic and Base SEL Automatic, it is a no brainer to get the base SEL Automatic.

I guess it is kinda like the McDonalds Chicken McNuggets Theory.
The 20-piece is a great deal compared the to 10-piece.
But if you only offered the 20-piece by itself and the 10-piece option was non-existent, you wouldn't know if it is a great deal because there is nothing to compare to.

And People Still get the 10-Piece 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️

·
Seto Kaiba
Blue Eyes White Dragon™
467 Posts
Finally! I saw a Venue, in galactic gray, just like mine today. Anyone on La Palma, Anaheim, by Kaiser Permanente, at about 1 pm, driving west? I waved at the guy, but he paid no attention.😤
Haha. I saw a white one just like me and he gave me the cold shoulder after waving at him.
I'm surprised that we haven't seen each other, yet :ROFLMAO:
It is on my bucket list to fish at the Santa Ana River Lakes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts