Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What mileage does your odometer read currently and what has the experience been like so far?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've had mine nearly a year, and i'm up to about 2250 on the odometer. No, I don't drive a lot. But so far the experience has been great. My only quibble is the lack of a front seat dome light that goes on when the doors open. Mine is over the back seat, where it doesn't do me much good at all! Other than that, I love it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They did my boy dirty with the dome lights! 🤬

Straight from the BlueLink app

Among the competition, the Venue was the best pick for me. The Square LEDs really made me want to buy it, because I want a cool looking car.
I am only jealous of the Nissan kicks, because it has a 360 camera view and puddle lights options. It is like a Nissan option thing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I took delivery of my Venue at the end of April. Due to the virus, I am putting on less miles than normal, and currently have 4,500. The only thing I have had some issue with, is the placement of the temperature and fan knobs. I feel like I need to take my eyes off the road to adjust them, as they are located fairly low. Other than that I've been very pleased.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts