Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What mileage does your odometer read currently and what has the experience been like so far?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've had mine nearly a year, and i'm up to about 2250 on the odometer. No, I don't drive a lot. But so far the experience has been great. My only quibble is the lack of a front seat dome light that goes on when the doors open. Mine is over the back seat, where it doesn't do me much good at all! Other than that, I love it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
They did my boy dirty with the dome lights! 🤬

Straight from the BlueLink app

Among the competition, the Venue was the best pick for me. The Square LEDs really made me want to buy it, because I want a cool looking car.
I am only jealous of the Nissan kicks, because it has a 360 camera view and puddle lights options. It is like a Nissan option thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I took delivery of my Venue at the end of April. Due to the virus, I am putting on less miles than normal, and currently have 4,500. The only thing I have had some issue with, is the placement of the temperature and fan knobs. I feel like I need to take my eyes off the road to adjust them, as they are located fairly low. Other than that I've been very pleased.

·
Registered
16 Posts
just turned over 3000 on my green 2021. How I discovered my Venue is my wife was driving a 10 year old Lexus RX350 and she was struck by a guy who ran a red light. When his insurance paid for a rental for her, They gave us a 2020 Venue. We rented it thinking we wouldn't like it. But it surprised us with it being so nimble and quick. At 70mph down the freeway there was lots of acceleration to pass when needed. And the mileage was so superb we had to have one!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've had mine nearly a year, and i'm up to about 2250 on the odometer. No, I don't drive a lot. But so far the experience has been great. My only quibble is the lack of a front seat dome light that goes on when the doors open. Mine is over the back seat, where it doesn't do me much good at all! Other than that, I love it.
my 2021 has a front and rear dome lights. must have seen that as a flaw and fixed. sorry for you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts