Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have already purchased their Venue, how much did you pay before tax, title, and license? and what trim level/packages did you get?

Also, if you're looking for a price quote from your local dealer, you can do so here:
Get A Free Quote | AutoGuide

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid $21,600 before title, taxes or fees for the Venue SEL with convenience and premium packages. The car came with mud flaps, cargo net, floor mats and wheel locks, already installed, none of which I would have ordered. Three year maintenance was included. I purchased just before our state shut down due to virus spread and I understand Hyundai lowered the price shortly after my purchase. The car suits my needs and I am happy with the purchase, no adaptive cruise control, notwithstanding.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought mine in November, and it was around $18,000 out the door. This is a base SE model with no extras. The price went up a few hundred bucks shortly after that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For those who have already purchased their Venue, how much did you pay before tax, title, and license? and what trim level/packages did you get?

Also, if you're looking for a price quote from your local dealer, you can do so here:
Get A Free Quote | AutoGuide
I bought mine in November, and it was around $18,000 out the door. This is a base SE model with no extras. The price went up a few hundred bucks shortly after that.
Wow, I had not even heard of the Venue in November. You were way ahead of the curve. I bought mine in early March.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well, I was driving a fifteen-year old Scion and had been scouring the automotive market for a small, tall SUV that came with a manual transmission. The Venue was the closest thing to what I wanted, but was only available in India at the time. When it finally came to the USA, I jumped on it. I got the first one sold in Chicago!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts