Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been unable to locate video or a service manual to show me how to remove the door panels and swap out the factory speakers on my 2021 Hyundai Venue Denim. Has anyone had any luck finding this information?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Usually these guys are the resource. Sadly no info is available yet.
The new model blues ☹

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually these guys are the resource. Sadly no info is available yet.
The new model blues ☹
Scroll down. Click on the doors. They list a LOT of speakers for the Venue. The fit of the tweeter is a bit vague, though. I think I have narrowed my selection down to the Polk 6502 in the front and the Polk 652 in the back. I still want to see video or printed instructions before I go prying off my door, though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Scroll down. Click on the doors. They list a LOT of speakers for the Venue. The fit of the tweeter is a bit vague, though. I think I have narrowed my selection down to the Polk 6502 in the front and the Polk 652 in the back. I still want to see video or printed instructions before I go prying off my door, though.

Not quite our cars, but from my experiences with working on cars, its generally the same. Look for hidden flaps to remove all the bolts, then the rest is prying the card off the door and the push pins will release.

Other reference videos:

I can't find the exact video, but as far as the tweeters go, you can get one with a low profile or get a larger tweeter and using a circular saw to cut a hole in the door card to insert the tweeter into.

·
Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
4 Posts
I have been unable to locate video or a service manual to show me how to remove the door panels and swap out the factory speakers on my 2021 Hyundai Venue Denim. Has anyone had any luck finding this information?
I've replaced all 4 of my speakers. Here's the process to remove the door panel as best I can remember:

1. Pop open the little cover inside the interior handle and remove the screw it's hiding.
  2. Pop off the little cover at the top of the door panel (It's kind of in the door jamb, facing the rear of the car) and remove the screw in there.
  3. Pop off the triangle plastic cover at the corner by the rearview mirror.
  4. Feel around at the bottom of the door panel, and you should feel a little opening where you can use a trim puller to start to pull off the panel from the clips holding it on.
  5. Once those clips are all loose, you should be able to pull the panel upwards and then off. The cables for the door latch may still be attached, but they disconnect easily.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've replaced all 4 of my speakers. Here's the process to remove the door panel as best I can remember:

1. Pop open the little cover inside the interior handle and remove the screw it's hiding.
  2. Pop off the little cover at the top of the door panel (It's kind of in the door jamb, facing the rear of the car) and remove the screw in there.
  3. Pop off the triangle plastic cover at the corner by the rearview mirror.
  4. Feel around at the bottom of the door panel, and you should feel a little opening where you can use a trim puller to start to pull off the panel from the clips holding it on.
  5. Once those clips are all loose, you should be able to pull the panel upwards and then off. The cables for the door latch may still be attached, but they disconnect easily.
Thanks. What speakers did you replace yours with and how much difference did it make?

·
Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
4 Posts
Thanks. What speakers did you replace yours with and how much difference did it make?
I went with the Polk DB 652 because I have a Venue SE which doesn't have separate tweeters up front. TBH, it didn't make as much difference as I had hoped, which is why I then added a small 4 channel amp w/ DSP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts