Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bluelink does not work the way they indicate, even if you try to start it the following day. I even restarted the link several times with no avail. I don't know how you can start from "anywhere", as they indicate, when you can't get it to work in front of your house. BlueLink gives Hyundai a bad name Get AutoStart on remote instead.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bluelink does not work the way they indicate, even if you try to start it the following day. I even restarted the link several times with no avail. I don't know how you can start from "anywhere", as they indicate, when you can't get it to work in front of your house. BlueLink gives Hyundai a bad name Get AutoStart on remote instead.
It works fine to me, I use it a lot because i park far from home and like to run it for about 10 minutes before i get there to be warm :) is cold now

·
Registered
24 Posts
The remote does do remote start. My BlueLink also works great for me and I'm in Sask Canada and I use it 2-3 times a day. I use the Android app.

·
Registered
183 Posts
No problems here with mine. Use it every morning. I would take it back to the dealership for a look. Key fob will also remote start as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts