Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bluelink does not work the way they indicate, even if you try to start it the following day. I even restarted the link several times with no avail. I don't know how you can start from "anywhere", as they indicate, when you can't get it to work in front of your house. BlueLink gives Hyundai a bad name Get AutoStart on remote instead.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bluelink does not work the way they indicate, even if you try to start it the following day. I even restarted the link several times with no avail. I don't know how you can start from "anywhere", as they indicate, when you can't get it to work in front of your house. BlueLink gives Hyundai a bad name Get AutoStart on remote instead.
It works fine to me, I use it a lot because i park far from home and like to run it for about 10 minutes before i get there to be warm :) is cold now

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bluelink has been flakey lately... locking door from Bluelink because shows as unlocked. then refresh for status and shows unlocked. I go outside to find out it is locked...
Also finding the Bluelink remote start taking a long time to start like minutes... Had a few times it failed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts