Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this message from Hyundai and they are going to extend Blue Link for 3 months, completely free, as part of their response to the Coronavirus situation.

Has anyone else received something like this?

Hyundai Blue Link Extension

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's cool. What do you use it for?
I think the real use for blue link is remote start. If you’re in a big store and it’s super hot out you can start the AC before you get back to the car. Or conversely if it’s super cold. Neither of which have happened yet but I’m used to use that in my last car which was a BMW i3. Returning to a nice air-conditioned car is a real treat. It only works for 10 minutes but that could make a big difference when you’re coming back and want to just load it up and go.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think the real use for blue link is remote start. If you’re in a big store and it’s super hot out you can start the AC before you get back to the car. Or conversely if it’s super cold. Neither of which have happened yet but I’m used to use that in my last car which was a BMW i3. Returning to a nice air-conditioned car is a real treat. It only works for 10 minutes but that could make a big difference when you’re coming back and want to just load it up and go.
That would be nice. I haven't even turned the AC on yet in my Venue! But the heater works well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So after 10 minutes it shuts off again?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts