Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hyundai shared some information about sales for the Venue and according to the numbers it's very popular among young buyers and female buyers.

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., June 4, 2020 – Hyundai’s new compact SUV Venue appeals to multiple generations while also attracting female buyers. Based on a first quarter internal buyer study, more than half of Venue customers are among Gen Z, Y and X, with 64 percent being Gen Y and Z combined. Venue is also popular with female buyers. The Venue enjoys the highest percentage of these much sought after consumers—63 percent, making it a real stand-out among Hyundai’s lineup.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Somebody at Hyundai News needs to brush up on their math. If 64% come from Gen Y and Z, then Gen X, Y, and Z combined should be more than 64%, not just "more than half." Still, it is a significant chunk. I guess as an aging Baby Boomer, I'm in the minority!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somebody at Hyundai News needs to brush up on their math. If 64% come from Gen Y and Z, then Gen X, Y, and Z combined should be more than 64%, not just "more than half." Still, it is a significant chunk. I guess as an aging Baby Boomer, I'm in the minority!
Yeah sometimes the wording on these announcements is too convoluted for its own good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts