Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hyundai has released what colors the Venue will come in and there are 8 options.

Black Noir Pear
Ceramic White
Scarlet Red Pearl
Intense Blue
Stellar Silver
Galactic Gray
Green Apple
Denim Blue* (It's exclusively featured on the Denim edition along with a contrasting white roof and select trim pieces.)

I think Intense Blue is going to be my choice but who knows, maybe my mind will change.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I liked the Intense Blue a lot; it was my second favorite. Fortunately, they also had one in my favorite color, Green Apple, so that's what I ended up with.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ended up with Denim edition and so far it's been a good fit for me. Have yet to see another one in the wild, so hope to see another one in Chicago sometime soon.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I ended up with Denim edition and so far it's been a good fit for me. Have yet to see another one in the wild, so hope to see another one in Chicago sometime soon.
Whereabouts are you at? I'm in Lincoln Park, and usually driving all around the north side from Bucktown to Uptown.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Whereabouts are you at? I'm in Lincoln Park, and usually driving all around the north side from Bucktown to Uptown.
I’m at 400 n lasalle. The car is at my new apt. 4914 n Clark. Moving in 2 weeks. Drove down to friends in IN and had a chance to figure out the tech. Kinda. You?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’ll be in Andersonville by may 15. Maybe we can rendezvous in public later in may. Love to hear your take on venue. Android auto is great but am not 100% on functions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey @Trotsky! What made you decide to go with the Denim edition?
I saw the denim when I was at the Chicago auto show before the lockdown. Period within my budget it was what I felt was the best looking exterior and interior. I couldn’t afford the car I wanted which was the RAV4 prime. So I started researching the venue. I’ve only driven it a couple of times but I’m satisfied so far.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’m at 400 n lasalle. The car is at my new apt. 4914 n Clark. Moving in 2 weeks. Drove down to friends in IN and had a chance to figure out the tech. Kinda. You?
Ah, Andersonville. Nice hood. One of my favorite hot dog joints is close to you, Byron's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts