Hyundai Venue
159″ L x 70″ W x 62″ H

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Window

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Not available in North America, though. I think the Casper is mostly for the Indian and Asian markets, where they have tax incentives for diminutive vehicles.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow. I'm good with my venue. I don't like the looks of the front end on the Casper.
Ugh, yeah it looks modern on top (like the new Kia Soul) but retro/vintage on bottom like a late 40's-early 50's Ford pickup. I mean it's not horrible looking, but kinda disjointed.

·
Registered
2021 Ceramic White SE, iVT(CVT)
35 Posts
Wow. I'm good with my venue. I don't like the looks of the front end on the Casper.
I agree, the front looks a lot like a Kia Soul. But I would certainly like to see more tax incentives for tiny vehicles here in the US.

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If the thing sells for less than $15k, it would be a hit in the USA.
The size is like smart car territory.

·
Registered
267 Posts
We need a new Scion xB over here in the states!
Hey, I drove a Scion xA for fifteen years. Awesome car. I only traded up to the Venue because in those fifteen years, everyone else got a vehicle that was ten inches taller than my xA! I just needed to be able to see around me!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Scions are cool. Too bad they don't make them anymore. They all were made in Japan I think. They never moved production to the USA. They don't even make the Yaris line anymore.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Scions are cool. Too bad they don't make them anymore. They all were made in Japan I think. They never moved production to the USA. They don't even make the Yaris line anymore.
The only two models from Scion that is still in production today is the C-HR (originally a Scion concept) and the 86 (previously known at a Scion FR-S)

·
Registered
267 Posts
They still make a Yaris Cross, which is a lot like the Venue. They just don't sell it in North America, dammit.

·
Registered
120 Posts
They still make a Yaris Cross, which is a lot like the Venue. They just don't sell it in North America, dammit.
We get all the bloated pricey land barges in North America. We don't get the small, inexpensive microcars made by Japanese manufacturers that would be perfect for the 75% of North Americans (who happen to live in cities).

And we don't get the heavy-duty diesel-powered simple 4x4's like the Toyota Landcruiser that is available in most of the world.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts