Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the money factor and residual value for Hyundai Venue? Trying to negotiate a lease deal. If I can't find a good deal on a lease, I'll have to consider financing. Thankfully new car financing rates from my credit union are below 5%.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My Hyundai dealer financed mine, at 2.9%. Be sure you see what your local dealer is offering before you go shopping for a loan.

As for residual values, it's probably too early in the Venue lifecycle to hazard anything more than the wildest guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2.9% is a great rate, thanks for that data point.

For leasing, the residual value is already set by the Hyundai's financing arm, at least when it comes to leasing. I can't find the figures anywhere.

·
Registered
67 Posts
2.9% is a great rate, thanks for that data point.

For leasing, the residual value is already set by the Hyundai's financing arm, at least when it comes to leasing. I can't find the figures anywhere.
Oh, you mean the price to buy the vehicle, if you choose to, at the end of the lease? Yes, that should be set out up front. You would probably have to get that from your dealer's finance manager. It might vary by location and even by your credit score, rather than be a single number that you could look up somewhere. But yes, it should be written down before you sign on the deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts