Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Source: Facelifted Hyundai Venue Spotted Testing For The First Time - ZigWheels

From the looks of it, the wheels, front and rear bumpers, the exterior lights look different.
Who knows what the interior looks like.

Personally, I don't think the refreshed Venue will be out so quickly.
Maybe, give it a year, or two before it becomes official.

Also, hold-off on the grill/bumper purchases, because the mid-cycle bumpers might fit the original Venues :devilish:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks like the grille is going more mainstream in design. I like the new rims. I'd trade my SEL ones for a set of those. We are looking at getting my fiancee a new vehicle in the summer of 2022 to replace her 16-year-old Saturn. She wants a Red Venue.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looks like the grille is going more mainstream in design. I like the new rims. I'd trade my SEL ones for a set of those. We are looking at getting my fiancee a new vehicle in the summer of 2022 to replace her 16-year-old Saturn. She wants a Red Venue.
I have a red venue, she'll love it!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thanks, Ralph. That article is for the Indian market. I wonder if the same facelifts will be coming to North America?

But I don't care for the new grill look.

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, Ralph. That article is for the Indian market. I wonder if the same facelifts will be coming to North America?

But I don't care for the new grill look.
The spy shots are mostly in Korea/India.
I don't really care for the looks. I care more for the on-board technology if any.

·
Registered
2022 Venue Essential - 6 Speed Manual - Polar white
13 Posts
I like more the original design. From the pics it gives the impression the “new version” if that’s what they plan to do will be wider and more ‘Hyundai Kona’ in it.
Regardless, I plan to keep mine for a long time. I get compliments all the time on it; not many Venue’s on the roads yet where I live. I’ve seen only 4 others so far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts