Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get into Bluelink on my iPhone but can on my computer and on my iPhone for Bluelink there is a small window on the normal Bluelink screen with the numbers 6993 and an OK to click onto, and nothing else works and I refuse to click onto the 6993 OK window in case it's some sort of hack.

does anyone else have this...the Bluelink works okay on my computer and earlier the numbers 6993 were in red letters on my computer Bluelink screen but are no longer there now.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't get into Bluelink on my iPhone but can on my computer and on my iPhone for Bluelink there is a small window on the normal Bluelink screen with the numbers 6993 and an OK to click onto, and nothing else works and I refuse to click onto the 6993 OK window in case it's some sort of hack.

does anyone else have this...the Bluelink works okay on my computer and earlier the numbers 6993 were in red letters on my computer Bluelink screen but are no longer there now.
I just did a restart on my iPhone and now got into Bluelink on my iPhone, and I had to login as if it was the first time and all is okay now...because the 6993 was on both my iPhone and my computer which are separate from each other and my iPhone is okay now after doing a restart on my phone, I'd think that maybe Bluelink were doing some changes, and maybe if anyone else sees this as well, this is what has happened for me to get everything back on track.🤷‍♂️

1 - 3 of 3 Posts