Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the 3rd email I've gotten from them and the one before today's said my car will be built in April and this is what I got today..."Exciting news! As of May 13, 2022, your 2022 Hyundai Venue, Ultimate IVT, Denim Blue has arrived at Vancouver Port"

I ordered my Denim Ultimate at the end of January and I suspect it will come to Ontario from Vancouver by train and unloaded at a depot probably in Toronto and then by truck to my dealership...the email said they would keep me informed during shipping and when it's to arrive at the dealership.

Has anyone else in Canada here that put in a factory order and also received emails from Hyundai giving you this kind of info, and if anyone here from the eastern provinces like Ontario, do you know what time period I'll be looking at now to get from Vancouver to Ontario?

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's why I chose my venue as something avaliable to pick it up instantly instead of ordering the car.
I can't cope with the excitement of waiting 4-5 months to get my car delivered

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's why I chose my venue as something avaliable to pick it up instantly instead of ordering the car.
I can't cope with the excitement of waiting 4-5 months to get my car delivered
no Ultimate Venues in Denim in the area where I live...I like the Denim and the Ultimate has everything, the only options are dealer installed like I'm getting mud guards that actually look like they should have been standard on all Venues and as well I'm getting a block heater which both of these are installed by the dealership...as well I like the Ultimate grill better then the standard ones, and from viewing pictures of the Limited Venue which is the US version, I believe the Canadian grill is different on the Ultimate along with a few other things.

I believe the wait is longer then normal because of parts shortages probably caused by the Covid and now we have the insane leader of Russia wanting to be another Adolf Hitler.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats on your Denim Ultimate. I really love that color. My 2021 SEL is Intense Blue, and I wish it were the Denim Blue, but really there are no bad colors. I'd be happy with all of them.

Venue Ultimate Denim is $27,000 CAD which is like $21,000 USD. That's what I paid for my SEL which is two steps below the Ultimate. USA SEL is more like the Preferred.

The better lighting of the Ultimate will come in handy in bad weather. You will love your Venue. And really it's pretty dirt cheap relative to what a lot of people drive. We don't have $800/month payments and our gas mileage is awesome.

There are few cars that are cheaper, and they are not much cheaper -- Chevrolet Spark, Hyundai Accent, etc.. All just a couple grand less in price and they have less room.

Post pics when your baby arrives.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on your Denim Ultimate. I really love that color. My 2021 SEL is Intense Blue, and I wish it were the Denim Blue, but really there are no bad colors. I'd be happy with all of them.

Venue Ultimate Denim is $27,000 CAD which is like $21,000 USD. That's what I paid for my SEL which is two steps below the Ultimate. USA SEL is more like the Preferred.

The better lighting of the Ultimate will come in handy in bad weather. You will love your Venue. And really it's pretty dirt cheap relative to what a lot of people drive. We don't have $800/month payments and our gas mileage is awesome.

There are few cars that are cheaper, and they are not much cheaper -- Chevrolet Spark, Hyundai Accent, etc.. All just a couple grand less in price and they have less room.

Post pics when your baby arrives.
View attachment 1304

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I couldn't get the Denim blue I would have gotten the blue you have...I got mine for $25,099.00 and then there was the freight and tax etc. on top of that...the reason I went for the Ultimate was because it has all the factory options and it's going to be my daily driver, and all my daily drivers lasted for 20 or more years, so we'll see who out lasts who longer, me or the Venue, I'm 75 🙄.

when I get mine I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
401 Posts
.....we'll see who out lasts who longer, me or the Venue, I'm 75 🙄.
My money is on you, dude. Hyundai cars have a reputation for reliability, but you sound like a tough old bird, too! My dad is 95 but he still gets around. You probably will, too.

Looking forward to your pictures.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts