Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 green apple SEL
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the pictures with my j cradles on and then pictures with my kayak on it. I didn't get a chance to take it for a ride with the kayak but can say the j cradles themselves add very little road noise. I will get ya more information when I can. I'm looking for a new job right now so everything is up in the air for me.

·
Super Moderator
Chicago Ralph 2020™
245 Posts
Kayak + Fishing = Good Time :love:

That looks good.
I just wish they extended the roof rails a bit more to the rear so we have some leeway.
They probably shorten it a bit due to integrity and car antenna reasons.

·
Registered
2021 green apple SEL
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful setup! The green apple color is perfect for an outdoorsy Venue. I never kayaked before, but it looks like tons of fun.
Kayaking is a ton of fun and very relaxing, at least the type of kayaking I do. Lol. It's my unwind and empty my head time and enjoy the beautiful nature around me.

Beautiful setup! The green apple color is perfect for an outdoorsy Venue. I never kayaked before, but it looks like tons of fun.
I love kayaking. We do more a relaxed kayaking so we just enjoy nature and the quiet. It's awesome. We've found done fun kayak spots. Plus the dog tends to enjoy it too.

·
Registered
2021 green apple SEL
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kayak + Fishing = Good Time :love:

That looks good.
I just wish they extended the roof rails a bit more to the rear so we have some leeway.
They probably shorten it a bit due to integrity and car antenna reasons.
Could be. I will say now doing this set up I need to invest in a kayak hoist. Lol. I'm a shorty and it was difficult to get up there alone. So that will be my next purchase.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts