Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
You might want to get those LED rear reflectors/foglights from AliExpress or Ebay.

UNFORTUNATELY, they do not fit the USA model. I tried to fit both sides of the reflector, but it won't work.
The brackets are different due to our blind spot/rear cross traffic sensors, meaning we have more stuff in our rear bumper.
I guess the non-american models do not need those features so therefore different fitment.

I cried a little. 馃槶

Registered
Is the shape the same? Is the housing in the way or the bracket in the way of cross traffic sensor? If its only one bracket in the way, just cut off that bracket and just use the other bracket to mount?

Registered
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
> Is the shape the same?
The shape of the led housing is the same.
However, the brackets do not align the factory slots.
In theory, I could remove all of the brackets and just super glue the housing to make it fit.
Looks ghetto and I rather not.

> Is the housing in the way or the bracket in the way of cross traffic sensor?
The LED brackets would not fit the factory bracket slots.
The AliExpress listing states that it is a direct fit.
However, I think they only meant for the Indian/Asian Markets.
I thought of why it would not work on the American Models, and the sensors were my conclusion.
The rear/blindspot sensors are not in the way, but I think Hyundai redid the Reverse Light Fitment to compensate.

> If its only one bracket in the way, just cut off that bracket and just use the other bracket to mount?
I spent like 30 mins. to 1 hour doing fitment and thinking of what to do to make it work.
The depth and length of the brackets just do not match the factory bracket slots.
If one of them actually worked, I probably would have given it a shot.

I'll ship it to you if you like.
It might work on the SE's as well. (not verified)

Registered
Thanks for the offer, but I rather not pay the shipping and happy with my oem led reverse light. Maybe you can contact AliExpress for refund since it stats its a direct fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts