Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been a ghost town for new Venues and Konas in their inventory the last 4 months. I looked last night, and they have 2 2022's in stock -- galactic gray SEL and a stellar silver SEL.

No more Denim model. SE, SEL, Limited is what we get in USA. Canada is like Essential, Preferred, and Ultimate.

They should allow color options for the top, and whatever the color top is gets replicated in the little square pieces above the wheel wells and maybe in the rims.

The Denim trim reminded me of 1970's AMC vehicles. You could get a Levi's edition in the Jeep CJ and also I believe the Gremlin. They would have denim seating and door panel materials.

Hmmm, seems like car makers are leaving some money on the table by not having branded vehicles -- Under Armour, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren. For a few grand more, the vehicle will have special styling with the logos, maybe some pinstriping, special rims, etc.. Sorta like Lincoln used to have the Cartier and Gucci editions of the Continental, and Chrysler had a Frank Sinatra edition.

·
Registered
267 Posts
That would be interesting to have some clever cross-promotional editions. I believe there was an Eddie Bauer Jeep edition (or was it Ford Explorer?), but more would be cool. Jeep Wrangler could team up with Wrangler Jeans for their own version of the Denim. Subaru Outback and Outback Steakhouse. GMC Sierra and Sierra Nevada Beer.

I haven't driven past any Hyundai dealers lately to see how their inventories are doing, but I am seeing a few more Venues on the road these days. Still not nearly as many as Kia Souls, though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts