Hyundai Venue Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I did the update this morning on my Ultimate. Sadly, the very cool vacuum tube radio display is gone, replaced by what I suppose is a more functional boxy display. It looks crappy.

UPDATE: After driving quite a few hours with the new radio display, I'm growing to like it. Black screen with colourful channel buttons on the left and (on SiriusXM) a large thumbnail of the album cover on the right.

·
Registered
2022 Fiery Red Limited (U.S. Model)
10 Posts
Just did update on the wife's '22 Limited -- took way less time than finding / downloading / installing the update to the thumb drive.

Yeah, I miss the Nixie Tube display -- because I used to work with equipment that used those. However, the new screen is easier to read, and you can also rearrange the order of the presets. Looks like they added direct access to the list of traffic accidents, something else, and Doppler radar as transmitted on HD stations.

With the exception of the audio settings (didn't check, but it sounded different), it looks like everything else was still there -- presets, user profiles, Bluetooth settings, etc...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts