Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very, very nice! I have the '21 Ultimate and can't wait to drive it every day. I'm sure you'll soon feel the same.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Beautiful "black noir pearl" Venue. You will love it. I usually don't look forward to snow/ice, but I am anxious to try out the snow mode. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I guess I'm still the only one with the all-black grill.

View attachment 927
I almost bought an SE. ;) The chrome bling like the chrome grille is nice, but so is black. Had they offered an SEL with black out package where all chrome bits are black, I probably would've selected that package. Kona and some other models have the Nightline package.

A white, red, or green apple with all black accents, grill, rims would look beautiful. But really any of the colors would look great with blackout package. I believe the Nightline models all come in black body color. I might be wrong on that.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Glad to know I'm in good company!

I had an all black car once (Honda Civic Si hatch). It looked great, when it was shiny clean. But if I let it get the slightest bit dirty, it looked like crap. And since I'm too cheap and lazy to get it washed, well, it always looked like crap!

But that black Venue looks mighty sharp.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts