Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Elite
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from Melbourne!

I took delivery of my new 2021 Venue Elite yesterday after having to wait a month or so while it was shipped across the country due to covid stock shortages in my state. Reading though this forum was a great help to me in deciding the Venue was the correct car, so I thought I would share some quick photos of the new motor I took today after I just finished detailing all the car carrier filth off it.

There are some interesting specification differences for the Australian venue compared to what seems to be on offer in the USA. Notably we can get various two tone colour schemes inside and out other than just the Denim, I decided to go with what I think is a really neat black/white combo. Additionally we receive a 6 speed conventional torque converter Automatic in place of the CVT, still paired with the same 1.6 NA motor.

Once the current lockdown restrictions drop here I will arrange to get some nice dark tint installed to really flesh out the two tone look. Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions!

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
293 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!

I only considered two colors for the Venue. White, and Black/White Combo.
The combo was not available in the USA so I got the white only paintjob instead.

I noticed that the Venue Australia offers the "nudge bar" (Kangaroo Bar). You gonna get it?
Car Vehicle Photograph Grille Smile

P.S.
You posted this 23 hours ago, but the website filter placed this under review. I don't know why the system is sensitive sometimes. I just approved it.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Elite
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Forums!

I only considered two colors for the Venue. White, and Black/White Combo.
The combo was not available in the USA so I got the white only paintjob instead.

I noticed that the Venue Australia offers the "nudge bar" (Kangaroo Bar). You gonna get it?

P.S.
You posted this 23 hours ago, but the website filter placed this under review. I don't know why the system is sensitive sometimes. I just approved it.
Thanks for the welcome and understood with regards to the filter!

I have considered the nudge bar as a possible future addition, the black 17" Gunsan OEM wheels also speak to me!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very nice mate!
White has always been one of the best colors for the venue imo, and that black top definitely ups the ante…well played sir.
Tints will make a big visual difference and always a great place to start.
Black wheels with a polished lip would look so choice on your color combo 😵‍💫.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
120 Posts
What's that?
Flashlight at the ready?
Hopefully..........gotta have a flashlight at the ready, also a 60-centimeter breaker bar with a 19mm lug nut socket, small 12V air compressor, potable water, and a few protein bars/food.

Tinted windows will be very handy in Australia. It gets so hot there. Welcome to the forum. Beautiful Venue. You will love it.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Elite
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's that?
Flashlight at the ready?
Haha, you have quite the eagle eye. That is just my garage door remote, I usually mount them somewhere in the car with Velcro so I am not rummaging for them when I park up.

Tinted windows will be very handy in Australia. It gets so hot there. Welcome to the forum. Beautiful Venue. You will love it.
Thanks! given how much glass the venue has I think it will make quite the difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts