Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the invite, posting for my better half who doesn't do social media. Taking delivery of a 2022 scarlet pearl red limited on 6/24. We purchased a 202w Elantra limited for her Mother's day gift. After a month she knew she made a mistake, getting in and out she was banging her head (she's 5'10") and now that there is possibly a three month wait for recall parts it was back to the drawing board for a vehicle to fit. Off to the dealer and a test drive with a new off the truck Venue. I'll post pic when we take delivery. Looking forward to some great discussions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the invite, posting for my better half who doesn't do social media. Taking delivery of a 2022 scarlet pearl red limited on 6/24. We purchased a 202w Elantra limited for her Mother's day gift. After a month she knew she made a mistake, getting in and out she was banging her head (she's 5'10") and now that there is possibly a three month wait for recall parts it was back to the drawing board for a vehicle to fit. Off to the dealer and a test drive with a new off the truck Venue. I'll post pic when we take delivery. Looking forward to some great discussions.
Forgot to mention, I got a 2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Activity for Christmas Present. I love it!

·
Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
190 Posts
Welcome. Fellow PA driver here (Harrisburg).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts