Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2022 Hyundai Venue Limited
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've actually owned my Venue for over 3 months now. It is a grey 2022 Venue Limited. CVT, I didn't really pick much of the features on it as it's just what the dealer gave me (supply shortage made me desperate) but I'm very happy with it. I really don't know much about cars but I stumbled across this forum and decided to join. Here it is an hour after digging it out of snow. I have 0 snow driving complaints!

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Snow Automotive side marker light

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
Welcome to the group. I like snow mode, got me out of some slippery situations.

Registered
Welcome to the forum. I love that color. Yep, snow mode is awesome. I used it last few days (we got 15 inches of snow). I think I will buy a separate set of snow tires, as that would really help a lot. Then take 'em off in spring and put the regular all-season wheels with the factory alloys.

I will go on ebay and get some nice Hyundai hubcaps to go on the steel wheel winter set.

You will like the Venue, even more, the longer you have it.

Registered
Hello! I've actually owned my Venue for over 3 months now. It is a grey 2022 Venue Limited. CVT, I didn't really pick much of the features on it as it's just what the dealer gave me (supply shortage made me desperate) but I'm very happy with it. I really don't know much about cars but I stumbled across this forum and decided to join. Here it is an hour after digging it out of snow. I have 0 snow driving complaints!

View attachment 1099
View attachment 1100

View attachment 1099
View attachment 1100
Welcome to the forum. I love that color. Yep, snow mode is awesome. I used it last few days (we got 15 inches of snow). I think I will buy a separate set of snow tires, as that would really help a lot. Then take 'em off in spring and put the regular all-season wheels with the factory alloys.

I will go on ebay and get some nice Hyundai hubcaps to go on the steel wheel winter set.

You will like the Venue, even more, the longer you have it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts