Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I've stumbled upon this forum about venues before I even got my first one. The main thing that I noticed was the great community and especially the moding sub-forum. I got my first venue a day before New year. It is a 1.6 petrol and a 6 speed manual transmission. The trim package here is totally different than what you guys have in the US or some EU countries. We have 4 packages here, mine is the Premium one(2nd). Nice to meet you all, here I stopped in some dead end street to take some picks of my venue
Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Registered
2022 Venue Essential - 6 Speed Manual - Polar white
Welcome Aboard. Nice 2 tone colors. I wish they had the Roof Rails option in North America for the Basic Model I got with the Manual Transmission, which in Canada is called the 'Essential' trim. No options to get the 2 tone or roof rails; if you want that here you need to go with the CVT and I wanted the 6 Speed Manual.

I wonder is your Venue made in India or South Korea. ? I know the ones we get here come from the South Korea factory.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Aboard. Nice 2 tone colors. I wish they had the Roof Rails option in North America for the Basic Model I got with the Manual Transmission, which in Canada is called the 'Essential' trim. No options to get the 2 tone or roof rails; if you want that here you need to go with the CVT and I wanted the 6 Speed Manual.

I wonder is your Venue made in India or South Korea. ? I know the ones we get here come from the South Korea factory.
It was made in the South Korean factory

Did you name it Bucephalus?
Hahaha I will definitely call it like this from now on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts