Just picked up my 2022 Venue SEL yesterday (8/23/22). My initial take aways:
- Better mileage than advertised (based on my driving so far). I'm averaging just under 40mpg.
- Less power than most cars built today, however, let's also consider that most cars today have radically improved in just the last 10 years. So the Venue, in my opinion, has very normal power for it's class and somewhat reminiscent of cars built in the late 90's and early 2000's (power wise). Perfectly suitable for highway driving.
- Wind noise also similar to cars from early 2000's, but still a very solid build.
- Seat comfort on the less than desirable side, but not terrible.
- Options are terrific, very good bang for buck.
- Had no issues with family (wife and two young kids).
- Steering column has bump on underside which my knee constantly bumps when switching foot to brake pedal. Had to sit further from steering wheel than my usual and it eliminated the issue, though have never had this issue in any other car. Small compromise, not huge complaint. Also, having key ring on ignition key (if equipped) dangles on knee while driving.
- Visibility out the rear window obstructed by center tail light. Find my self slouching down to see things. Lowering seat helps a bit, but becomes a compromise with front / dash visibility. (I'm 5'9")
- Extremely manueverable, turns on dime.
- All in all - very pleased.